Sunday, August 21, 2005

Picture Power

Here are Bran and I back in April. Amusingly, N is the one with the Mac. I created a song in GarageBand the first week we got it and haven't touched it since.


Here we are in June waiting for the King Kamehameha Day parade. I think we all know that book. I can't tell if I still have the goatee at this point or if I just haven't shaved in a week or two.

B insisted he wear my hat and that I wear N's. I don't seem too happy with the suggestion. This is at the KCC farmer's market next to Diamond Head in July. Goatee is definitely gone here.


And here is N and B at the Foster Botanical Garden.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Killer Llama said...

Ack! Your hair is so short!

Ack! You had a goatee!

Ack!

Nice pics though, thanks :)