Sunday, November 20, 2005

A list of stuff

I stole this one from Kristy (see link on right).

1. What is your occupation?   Student

2. Marital status? Married to N

3. What are you listening to right now? Ummm. Nothing. I can hear something whirring. Is it the PC?
4. What was the last thing you ate? a banana
5. Do you wish on stars?  no
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?  teal (you forget it's there, but when you use it, it's a pleasant enough color)
7. How is the weather right now? warm and sunny (a little too warm)

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? N

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you?  well, no one sent it to me directly, but Kristy seems nice enough. (I will write a post about the nature of blogger friends another day)
10. How old are you today? 32
11. Favorite drink? Vanilla Coke (which I have read is being discontinued)
12. Favorite sport to watch? I don't watch any nowadays, but it used to be American football.
13. Have you ever dyed your hair?  yes (one of those 4-7 washes thingies; I tinted it slightly red)
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? no
15. Pets?  no
16. Favorite month? forever, it's been October with the turning leaves and Indian Summer. There's no fall in Hawaii though
17. Favorite food? Chicken n dumplins probably; love a good Thai curry too; chili (maybe the theme is yummy stews)
18. What was the last movie you watched? geez... I saw half of March of the Penguins. I know I've seen a couple movies this year.... Was it Hitchhiker's Guide?
19. Favorite day of the year ? last day of exams - after the exams that is
20. What do you do to vent anger? yell, then feel guilty for much longer that I yelled.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? my old Star Wars figures perhaps
22. Fall or Spring? Fall
23. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
24. Cherry or blueberry? blueberry
25. Do you want your friends to answer this? no strong feeling; I don't think anyone is learning stunning things about me due to this.
26. Who is most likely to respond? Uhhh. Hmmm. Since I'm not sending it to anyone, probably some blogger friend who needs an entry for the day.
27. Who is least likely to respond? everyone else
28. Living arrangements? I like living and have arranged to continue doing so.
29. When was the last time you cried? Some happy story of true love I think.
30. What is on the floor of your closet? dirty clothes
31. Who is the friend you have had the longest? llama
32. What did you do last night? cooked dinner, did dishes, went... somewhere... oh, walked around Waikiki and bought an Xmas present. Gave B some apple sauce and put him to bed. Fell asleep in the process.
33. Favorite smell? baking bread? Never really ranked smells before.
34. What inspires you? deadlines
35. What are you most afraid of? fear itself, no, let's see; I hate cockroaches. I guess my biggest fear is disappointing others in some horrible way.
36. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger? Let's just give the real answer - avocado, bacon, grilled onions and Texas BBQ sauce - with cheese
37. Favorite car? my old Miata was the favorite of the ones I have owned.
38. Favorite dog breed? Spaniels I guess.
39. How many years at your current job? 1.5
40. Favorite day of the week? Saturday is the day off so I guess that's it. I get to spend time with N and B. At the same time, I really do enjoy my work at times, so....
41. How many states have you lived in? 6/7/8, I think
42. How many cities have you lived in? Winnsboro, LA; Lawrenceville, NJ; Oxford, MS; Northfield, MN; Franklin, TN; Spring Hill, TN; Honolulu, HI, and Tianjin, China for a semester if it counts. Oh, does 6 weeks in London get me anything? Oh, I also have spent summers in Monroe, LA, and Ruston, LA. Hmm. How long does it take to live somewhere?

No comments: