Thursday, November 03, 2005

now this is funny

This is one of the funnier things I have read in a while. This is my sense of humor in a nutshell. It's from Mimi Smartipants. Thanks yet again, Jill.

"1. We dug big holes on the beach, ran into the crashing surf screaming with our arms open wide (it is strangely fun to scream at the ocean---I even taught Nora how to shake her fist and yell, "I WILL DRAIN YOU!"), and played in the pool."

And now this one:

"1. I have used puppets during sex. Although technically it wasn't a puppet but a sock gorilla, and technically it wasn't during sex but immediately afterwards. I was doing something to LT while he sat in a chair and when I finished the sock gorilla just happened to be right there next to me and I could not stop myself from poking the sock gorilla up over the arm of the chair and making him say, "Dude, what'd I miss?" It was a lot funnier to me than it was to LT, but maybe humor has a refractory period, just like other things."

And this:
Chewie

2 comments:

Killer Llama said...

That image of Chewie is proof positive why you typically only see the masked characters doing live promotions... who was that Han Solo wannabe? Looked straight off the set of Clerks to me. Either that or what Han Solo would have been like if played by a chunky, dough-faced John Travolta circa 1985...

katze said...

Haha, that's brilliant. My next partner may find himself the victim of just such a joke...