Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yoda impression

I've found myself doing a lot of silent Yoda impressions of late.

For instance, Monday morning, first day of the semester, I and B were headed to school with him on the back of the bike for the first time in a couple months. There's this big hill right before campus, and I was trudging up it with all the cars whipping by and sweat forming all over me, and then suddenly comes this 22 year old looking guy with lean muscle and long legs on a tiny racing bike, and he just flies past me up the hill. All I wanted to do was put on a Yoda voice and say:

"When a 40 pound child on the back of your bike, you have, not so fast will you be, eh? Hee-hee-hee-hee-heee."

2 comments:

Ello said...

Oh that's great! My Yoda impression is limited to "Mine, mine, mine!" which is also my impression of my youngest child fighting with any of her sisters.

Nicole Kelly said...

That made me laugh out loud. Now my coworkers will know I wasn't working ;-)