Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Are we there yet?

I seem to have gotten into this vortex in about the last two weeks where everything is. almost. finished. but.

not.

I have almost finished copy editing the October issue, almost finished the working paper, almost gotten my reading lists ready, almost finished the research for the Tuesday seminar, almost cleared out the work email box, and almost finished the draft on Korean apologies.

And yet not a single one is actually finished.

One day about a week from now, I'm either going to have the most excitingly productive day in years, or I'm going to explode.

We will see.

In other news, Dance, Dance! (Nod to katze for link.)

2 comments:

December/Stacia said...

Totally feeling you on the almost finished. Except one thing that isn't even started. Sigh.

writtenwyrdd said...

Love the link!

You'll get it done and the lack of pressure will make your brains leak out your ears. That's when you go take a well-deserved nap!