Saturday, October 20, 2007

For the record

In case my last post made it sound like my father and I are always at each other's throats or some such, here is his reply through email:

"
I love it.

Beautifully answered!

Paca, you are the smartest guy I know.


Love,

Dad
"

Go, dad! (Yes, I am in my mid-30s, not 16.)

In other news I am making chicken pot pie for tonight. I made it once before, but I put homemade biscuits on top for the crust and they completely absorbed the entire creamed chicken below it to make a creamy biscuit mess. This time I'm going to try plopping a pie crust or two on there instead. If it turns out well, I will share the recipe.

1 comment:

Ello said...

I love Chicken pot pie! You definitely have to share your recipe. And it's nice to see that your dad really appreciates you!