I'm borrowing this meme from K-Box.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Shoney's waiter
2. Program manager
3. Editorial Assistant (academic)
4. Lawn mower
Four movies I've watched more than once:
2. My Own Private Idaho
3. It's a Wonderful Life
4. Virtually everything we've ever rented for B.
Four Places I've Lived
2. Oxford, Mississippi
3. Northfield, Minnesota
4. Lawrenceville, NJ
Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
I've watched tons over the last two weeks, but generally nothing regularly. In the past, I've intentionally watched:
1. Blind Date
2. As the World Turns (one summer around age 11)
3. Dungeons and Dragons cartoon
4. Charlie Rose interview show
Four favorite pastime activities:
1. Internet surfing.
2. Pretending to play music.
3. Stagehand for theatre
4. B wrastlin
Four places I have been:
1. Deer Isle, Maine
2. Jakarta, Indonesia
3. Xian, China
People who e-mail me regularly:
1. The Linguist List (thought I almost always delete unread)
2. My mom
4. Random people from the dictionary who think I am inadequate.
Four of my favorite foods:
1. A good Thai curry
2. Chicken 'n dumplins
3. Bao Zi (Chinese steamed buns)
4. These lime/cumin lambchops by N
Four places I would like to visit:
Four Friends I think will respond:
1. The EE gang
Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Progress on the program
2. Not being sick some day
3. Getting too tired for this.
Things I am not looking forward to in the coming year:
1. See answer 3 above.
Well, I almost made it. Hope it's informative.