Saturday, September 20, 2008

B's movie

Here we go with the amazing movie that B and I filmed last Monday. Before starting the little webcam, I thought this would be a first rehearsal, but after experiencing the first item, I decided that rehearsals weren't going to make the final product anymore predictable. This is a complete home movie and I'm just using my blog / YouTube to share.

I had to beat on B for a while to get anything like a story out of him, but this is his creation. And he really did choose the first two songs at least. I added the third and sound effects tonight while he slept.

5 comments:

Robin S. said...

What a great way for me to wake up Sunday morning- a cool Godzilla movie!

Please send B my thanks for his wonderful story.

fairyhedgehog said...

I'm so relieved that Godzilla won. I was worried there for a while.

Well done B! (Oh and paca too, of course.)

writtenwyrdd said...

For a bit there I thought it should be titled, "Out of the picture, Brandon," LOL. Very cute. And you have a bit of a Hawaiian accent, paca!

McKoala said...

This was a lot of fun! I think B wants to be the star next time, though.

ChrisEldin said...

LOL! You are very creative at destroying the world. Hmmmm...

SOOOO cute!!
:-)