Monday, October 13, 2008

Timewaster 129

N pointed me to this blog, LovelyListing.blogspot Great way to lose an hour.

It's a collection of bizarre, odd, and funny pics that people around the world have chosen to use to list their house. It's probably best to just go browse for a bit, but a few of my faves include:

Lovely, just lovely decorating.
I know I'd feel safe in this home.
Something profound about this
Subtle. Very subtle.
My kind of neighborhood!
It's the rabbit and the baby that get me
Glad to the owners putting some effort into this

Bruahahaaa; kiss your morning goodbye.

4 comments:

Sarah Laurenson said...

Hm. Tough choice. For me, it's between the lawn and the bottomless dolls. Or maybe the noose. Yeah, that's it, the noose. Best selling point ever.

blogless troll said...

I thought I was the only one who enjoys a nice pile of sticks.

Precie said...

What distracts me most about the site is my desire to immediately start surfing the interwebs for more real estate fodder.

bunnygirl said...

I started going through the archives and nearly choked to death laughing. Good thing my boss is out today! :-0