Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hell Week

This week is going to be unbelievably nasty. I defend my dissertation proposal on Friday; I need to run one experiment; design another; write the textbook chapter; and finish editing every article and review in the journal, all by Saturday. So I won't be around much. The good news is that things will calm down dramatically in about 9 days. See you on the other side.

In other news, B is into volcanoes right now and I happened upon this awesome picture of Mt. Fuji along with cherry blossoms and a traditional tower of some sort. OK, only a fraction of it shows here. So click on the pic to see the whole thing.

7 comments:

bunnygirl said...

Good luck to you, Paca! It may be a week of hell, but then it's OVER!

Wishing you all the best!

Precie said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with your week and especially with the dissertation proposal defense. Go Paca! Muffytrue

pjd said...

Beautiful photo.

No luck necessary. What little I know of you, I'm confident it will all get done, and done well.

Robin S. said...

Have at it, honey.

McKoala said...

Well, you can tell it's big. Like your week. All the best - see you at the quiz.

writtenwyrdd said...

Beautiful picture. Hang in there on the workload front, and best wishes for defending the dissertation!