1) You know you have a no nonsense dentist when he chastises you for bleeding too much, making it hard for him to work.
2) It turns out that some students put off work and don't care about your class. Who knew?
3) I bought my first day calendar yesterday. The thing's already filled up for next week. I can see how these things become a crutch fast. One day later I'm acting like, "if it's not written in my calendar, it doesn't exist."
4) Here's randomness. N is a rampant sheet stealer. And so we actually keep two sheets on the bed. One is actually on the bed from when we made it up. The other stays next to it for me when she's stolen all the covers. I use it almost every night. Unfortunately for me, we only discovered this stunning solution last year.
5) B is a ring bearer in my sister's wedding in April. B calls himself "the ring burier." I hope he doesn't do any burying of the ring during the ceremony. Anyway, he's supposed to wear a kilt. That should be interesting.
6) Speaking of my sister, she's now finishing up her "externship" at Chocolat in Fredericksburg, Texas. I believe they've agreed for her to stay on permanently afterwards. The place specializes in a Swiss technique for making liquid center chocolates, where there's some spun sugar shell that holds the liquid inside. Unfortunately, she's not working in that part of the store and, even if she was, she has to sign some agreement to never tell anyone how it's done or they remove her head. So we may never know. We'll just have to ask her how to make lots of other non-head-removing chocolates. But sounds like a fun job regardless. Sorry, irregardless. I put that it for Precie's enjoyment.