Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mad Paca Tourney!

Hi all,

I'm hosting a renewed Mad Paca Yahoo tournament based around the NCAA men's college basketball tournament that kicks off, um, sometime. No idea really what's going on, but it probably starts soon. I will send presents to the winner as I did last year. I believe both people who received a present last year are still alive, and that's gotta be worth something.

I've sent off invitations to everyone who was in last year, plus a few more emails that were in an email from Sarah. Others whom I have not yet found an email for are welcome to join.

Supposedly, you can join by clicking this link:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=97211&P=pacapaca

Please let me know if that doesn't work. See you there! You probably will need a Yahoo account to join; sorry about that.

Oh, here's the full invitation email text (I invited myself so I could see it.) If I didn't find your email to send one to you directly, you can read this and have missed out on nothing:

Hello email_address,
pacatrue would like you to join their group in Yahoo! Sports Tournament Pick'em!

To accept the invitation, just follow this link. For reference, here's the group information.

Group ID#: 97211
Password: pacapaca

3 comments:

pjd said...

I'm in. Picked my bracket already, too. It wasn't too hard. All you have to do is flip a coin 63 times and then break out the percentile dice from your old D&D kit to predict the scores for winner and loser in the final game. Easy peasy!

Robin S. said...

So glad you're doing this again! If the prize is anything as good as the dessert was last year, I'm actually gonna try to win.

My email address changes since last year - hope that isn't a problem! I'm gonna get in by clicking the link.

katze said...

I'm in. I picked randomly, choosing teams I heard on NPR and not choosing Ohio State because I have a grudge against Ohio State. :-)