Saturday, May 09, 2009

Maybe not Japan for me

I've sometimes thought about looking at jobs in East Asia, mostly Korea, but maybe Japan, too. I'm sure it's a nice place.

But then I saw this video.



As someone who really must be on an aisle seat on a plane or I can freak out, this is an absolute nightmare. To get on this train, I would literally need to think that it's ride the train or one of my family member's is set on fire. And it would need to be a whole body fire. If they're just going to lose a hand, I might still stay off this train.

5 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

That's insane. I couldn't do it.

Sarah Laurenson said...

Yeah. The incidence of groping on these trains is quite high I understand. And what's a girl to do? No one can really move and it's hard to tell who's hand it is.

I'm thinking pop out razors that are remotely controlled.

writtenwyrdd said...

Youch. How in hell would you get off the train again unless half the people debarked? Not likely.

Chris Eldin said...

OMG!! I am ADDICTED to that blog, and I missed that one.

Well, I love Japanese food. Plus, there is room on top of the train...

:-)

Ello said...

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would die!!!! I have such claustrophia!!!!!!!