Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Satire alert

Ummm... FYI, the video a few posts down with the "Congressman" whose son won't be quiet? That's a video from the Onion. so it's completely fake. It's not very funny if it's real, I don't think, since the dad goes inappropriately over the top. But as fakery, more funny. I think. Just to be clear. I'm not endorsing congressman dad's behavior. Behaviour -- that spelling's for you, 'oala and hedgehog. Humourous. Colourful. Shhhedule. Not spelled that way, but pronounced that way.

Blimey.

4 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

Thank you for all those wonderful spellings just for me and MkK. Oh, and the pronunciation. I am beyond words.

I saw the video was from The Onion. That was a bit of a clue.

McKoala said...

Also spotted the Onion thing, although I know someone who didn't...

Loving the spelling. But FH - write out 100 times - McK, McK, McK.

fairyhedgehog said...

I spotted it as soon as I posted, McK.

Writing it out won't help. I once wrote "riligion" in an essay and had to write it out three times correctly. I only got two of the three right.

All I can do is grovel and hope to avoid those dripping claws.

Chris Eldin said...

OMG, I thought it was real! Then again, my research skills are nothing to brag about.