Tuesday, June 23, 2009

To the Garden

I keep intending to do one large rant blog post, and then another video, and other things, but I never do them. Apologies for that. Instead, I've just been working on the conference paper that I'm still behind on.

However, I do have interesting news, which is that Paca and Pack are headed to Kauai on Thursday. One of the great virtues of living on Oahu is that you can hop a flight to Kauai for $45. The hotel room is far more than our tickets. So we will be gone to Kauai, the Garden Isle, from Thursday to Tuesday.

Catch people on the flip side.

3 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

Oh nice! Have a good time.

Robin S. said...

Sounds fantastic! Post some pictures, please, if you have time when you're home.

Ello said...

disgusting. simply disgusting. I green with envy. please post pics so I can be even more disgusted.