Monday, July 06, 2009

Karaoke night




This is another pic I stole from Facebook of my sister's wedding. After the wedding, we went out to a karaoke bar. Maid of honor on left, bride, me, groom. You can see that I'm being my normal crazy self; the other three can barely contain me, but you guys already know how absolutely crazy I am. We are singing Love Shack by the B-52s. Other lovely items which I serenaded the crowd with included Hey Hey We're the Monkees with my sis, You Can Call by Al by Paul Simon with the killer llama (who almost none of you know anymore), and Anthem from the musical Chess all solo and all. This was the first time I've done karaoke in front of people since I got dragged up around 199...6 or something?

3 comments:

moonrat said...

i KNEW there was a karaoke artist in you!

Robin S. said...

Ohhhhhh!!! I LOVE this picture. I really do.

Ello said...

Now that looks like fun!!!!